Our Piercing Studio Policies:
Age Restrictions on Piercings and Other Important Info:
FIRST: We are vaccinated and many of you are too, which is so great! Thus, we have suspended our masking policy and no longer require masking of all who enter the studio. We still may choose to mask on occasion, and welcome you to as well, but it is no longer mandatory.
- Ages 18+ Can get All Piercings.
- Ages 16+ Can get All Piercings, excluding Nipples/Genitals.
- Ages 8-16 Ear Lobes Only – No Exceptions
- Ages 8-10: Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment for paperwork, to discuss jewelry options, and to help put your child at ease.
- We permit a 30 minute appointment to ensure the quality of experience for children and guardians, but please note that children need extra care and comfort in preparing for their appointment. We do our best to provide a calm sense of well-being to your child, and we have a lot of experience piercing youngsters, but sometimes despite best intentions it turns out they just don’t want to be pierced! If we decide that today is not the right day or time, we ask that you please trust our judgement, and we will happily reschedule if need be.
- Government Issued I.D. REQUIRED for each person getting pierced.
- We need I.D. from the parent AND child under 18 – Passport or Birth Certificate are accepted.
- When scheduling over the phone, please specify the number of people, including any children in your group.
- When scheduling online, a 50% deposit is required to hold your appointment, which is applied to your piercing service fee.
- When scheduling multiple people online, please block off a 30-minute window for each person in your group so we can have adequate time to serve everyone.
- “UNDER MASK” PIERCINGS: Proof of vaccination (full series completed 14 days prior) is required for any under mask service. These services include nose or oral piercings, jewelry changes and check ups. Accepted forms of proof for vaccination are Excelsior pass, vaccinations card, or clear photo of vaccinations card.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment to allow time for paperwork and discussion of your jewelry options. Call us as soon as you know if you need to cancel or reschedule. If you do not show up within 5 minutes of your scheduled appointment time we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment, forfeiting your deposit.
- IMPORTANT: We do not pierce with outside jewelry. Period.
- We do most of our initial piercings with titanium posts that hold interchangeable ends. Titanium is hypoallergenic and easy to care for.
- Depending on the placement and style of jewelry needed, you have gold and surgical steel options as well.
- The length and gauge of the post will be determined by the piercer to suit your specific anatomy and give you the most comfortable healing process.
- The choice of a decorative end is up to you! We have a variety of options from simple to extravagant.
- Once your piercing is healed, we are happy to change out your jewelry for something more snug or decorative depending on your taste.
- Our piercers will give you detailed verbal and written instructions on how to care for each specific piercing, and we encourage you to call or stop by with any questions throughout the healing process.
- You can also refer anytime to the aftercare page of our site for more details.
- We will schedule you a checkup after you get pierced with us, and we encourage you to come back by so we can see how your healing process is going. Our piercers will be able to give you the best advice on when your piercing is ready for a jewelry change or needs some extra attention.
- Purchase your jewelry online from us, pick up in store or have it shipped to you at home. Make an appointment to have your piercing done the day it arrives. Or schedule an appointment any time after you receive your jewelry.
- Follow us on social media to get the latest news on specials in store and online, find out about guest piercers, and stay current on our newest pieces.
- We appreciate any feedback and reviews! Thank you for taking the time to stay informed of our policies and procedures. We look forward to helping you with all your piercing needs.